The RockaDex MediChiller is the ultimate accessory to give you peace of mind whilst travelling with heat sensitive medications. We have designed the MediChiller isothermic bag from the ground up, using high quality materials and testing processes, to safely transport temperature sensitive medicine over long periods.
RockaDex MediChiller Features
- Bag stays cool for up to 12 hrs below 10°C (50°F)
- Built in thermometer gives exact temperature reading of your insulin
- Store months of supplies in boxes in large capacity case 4 Elasticated product loops ensure that products are kept at the optimal position in the carry bag
- High quality insulation provides stable temperature
- Buffer Pack keeps insulin from over-cooling
- 2 x Cold Packs with double outer cover ensures long lasting chill
- High quality zip
- Long lasting AG13 batteries included
Our uniquely designed MediChiller bag is fitted with an integrated digital thermometer, giving you peace of mind that your insulin is staying cool and with the integrated viewing window, allows you to monitor the bag’s internal temperature without opening the bag.
Reviewed and regarded by experts as a ‘game changer’, the RockaDex MediChiller isothermic bag takes away the stress that many diabetics feel when travelling by road, sea or air. Easy to use and effective in the heat, the isothermic properties ensures there are no dramatic spikes that you find when placing your insulin in regular cases.
Our high quality insulation and external canvas combined with a strong zip for opening, makes it easy to keep your medication safe and the included carry handle keeps your warm hands away from the insulated case.
- MediChiller comes pre-loaded with 2 x AG13 batteries - Due to certain country limitations some cases may have batteries removed through customs.
- Temperate has been tested to last longer than 12 hours, however this can differ depending on external factors such as the ambient temperature, ambient humidity, how many times the bag is opened etc. As such the responsibility for ensuring the medication is kept cold enough is solely that of the user and RockaDex cannot be held responsible or liable.
- Always freeze your gel packs for at least 12-14 hours in a domestic freezer before using them in your medicine bag. Always keep your cooled medical bag closed unless you need to access your medication. Never place your medication in direct contact with the frozen gel pack. Take caution not drop your cold packs whilst frozen.
- Equipment and medication shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. All customs charges on international orders/shipments are the responsibility of the buyer.
With regards to traveling with your bag, the following is advised:
Travel with a copy of your prescription AND a letter from your doctor with details of your medication (including its generic name, not just the brand name and the name of the health condition that you need the medication for). As well as helping you avoid any problems at customs, this will be useful if you need medical help while you're away.
It may be worth getting the information translated into the language of the country or countries that you're visiting. Always have the cold packs in their frozen state so they are ready when you travel from place to place.
Always seek advice from the airline you are travelling with or the departure/transit airport authorities regarding travelling with cooled medical bags or cooling devices.
If you have any questions regarding the RockaDex MediChiller, please click here to speak to one of our team members who can help answer your questions.